Re: [orca-list] Mini PCs with linux?

Hello,

Are you also using libre office or Google docs in Firefox on it?
I find libre office calc lagging badly even on an intel I5 processor so I'm just curious if it's usefull to run libre office on devices like this.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 27. 10. 2017 3:52 AM používateľ "Kyle" <kyle4jesus gmail com> napísal:
I use the MATE desktop on mine, and it works quite well for most things. Firefox has its painfully slow moments, but everything else works. That said, Firefox had its painfully slow moments on many of the same sites back when I was still using the x86_64 beasty that builds TalkingArch as well, so I don't think much has changed. On the slowest sites, Chromium with ChromeVox seems to run much faster.
Imetumwa kutoka moyoni