Re: [orca-list] back after a long time, how's Gnome accessibility?

Hello,

Incidentally we have just finished discussion on gnome shell accessibility where we are touched all these thinks in great details.
We have found out there appear to be no direct shortcut to the dash, however you can press super+a to go to the list of all apps found on the system.

Regarding other points Gnome is accessible all the time since I think Gnome 3.6 release.
Very little has changed if something at all and in this case I think it's good because the core of Gnome is fully accessible all the time.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 21. 10. 2017 6:29 AM používateľ "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain gmail com> napísal:
Yes, if I hit alt+f1, I can move around the grid of open windows and press enter to take me to a window. alt+f1 and super take me to the same place.

Maybe there's a different way to get to the dash. I don't know how to create a hot key to go straight to the overview panel of the dash, but that doesn't mean it can't be done.