Re: [orca-list] back after a long time, how's Gnome accessibility?

This is very interesting.

I had seen the gnome eddition of 16.04 and could not fine the accessibility of launcher working.

So is it that a similar thing might be happening in 17.10 with just a few users?

Or is it that the accessibility of Gnome broken in 17.10 as far as the launcher is concerned?

I would ideally expect to have Orca read the list of favorite apps when I press up or down arrow after pressing alt + f1.

Is this working for some people or is it broken?

I am confused, please explain.

Happy Hacking.

Krishnakant.