Re: [orca-list] Trying Mate, but having a very minor issue

Please try alt-control-escape. Then use left and right arrows to move in the top bar.
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017, Jeanette C. wrote:

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 17:35:35
From: Jeanette C. <julien mail upb de>
To: Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07 gmail com>
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Trying Mate, but having a very minor issue

Oct 17 2017, Christopher-Mark Gilland has written:
 I should be able to hit alt+CTRL+tab to move to the top panel, where I'll
 find things like my battery indicator, my network icon for things like
 wifi, etc.
Bad news: I haven't found that top panel either. But when you hold
ctrl+alt and press tab repeatedly, you might find the bottom panel.
Worked here on ArchLinux running Orca 3.24.0, mate 1.18.0.
 sudo apt-get update
Will update your list of sources. Adviseable if you add a new server and
are unable to find packages that you now expect or more recent versions.
 sudo apt-get upgrade
Adviseable occasionally, to bring everything up to date.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

Skip on the drinks Head to the floor
Makin' my way Past the show
My body's taken over And I want some more <3
(Britney Spears)