Re: [orca-list] I'm back after forever.

Welcome back Chris, Mate is awesome. I am thinking about installing it on my computer, once I get my SSD installed. I am right now running windows seven on one partition, and refused to upgrade to windows 10. I’m glad to hear you went with 16.04, because I was thinking about whether to install that one, or to go with one of the later images, such as 17.04 or 17.10 when it’s released on Thursday. Anyone else have any thoughts on that?

Thanks,
Guy
Sent from my iPhone