[orca-list] Where Am I spoken presentation

Hey all.

Right now there is custom spoken presentation for Where Am I for quite a
few roles. Does having a different spoken presentation provide any
benefit over re-presenting the current object as if it just got focus?

I was thinking that, as a general rule, basic Where Am I could present
the current object as if it just got focus. Thoughts?

Then there's the question of what to do with detailed Where Am I. Before
I make a proposal regarding it, I'd be interested in hearing how/why
you're currently using detailed Where Am I.

Thanks!
--joanie