Re: [orca-list] Luke you can not go. All The libraries are now accessible before the blind

Thank you very much Sathyan!

Fernando

On 11/24/2017 02:39 AM, Sath Linux wrote:
In order to install accessible tuxtype one have to compile t4k_common
and tuxtype by cloning from git repository.

For a debian based OS you may need following packages

autopoint
build-essential
libtool
libsdl1.2-dev
libsdl-image1.2-dev
libsdl-mixer1.2-dev
libsdl-net1.2-dev
libsdl-sound1.2-dev
libsdl-pango-dev
librsvg2-dev
libxml2-dev
libspeechd-dev

Now clone and install t4k_common using following commands

git clone https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/tux4kids/t4kcommon.git
cd t4kcommon
autoreconf --install
./configure
make
sudo make install

Finally clone and install tuxtype using following commands

git clone https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/tux4kids/tuxtype.git
cd t4kcommon
autoreconf --install
./configure
make
sudo make install

You can open your accessible tuxtype using "tuxtype --tts". Also for
learning braille you can use "tuxtype --tts --braille"

Thanking you Sathyan.