[orca-list] Luke you can not go. All The libraries are now accessible before the blind

        Dear Luke,
You are not going anywhere, but work with us the community most needed
of you. Whatever work you have done is in our heart and please
understand that it has caused dreams come true for many. Luke, I lost
my sight at the age of ten and the most worrying thing was the lose of
my ability to read the printed. Now we have developed a distribution
of our own (accessible coconut) You see luke, which can read almost
all the prominent languages of the world. Now visually impaired
community has the access to any library in the world. Luke, This is
all for your work that we could develop lios that enabled the
under-abled.
We are happy to tell my community that we have a system wide six key
Brailler mode for typing language, accessible tuxtype and tuxmaths for
practicing typing skill in different languages, that too in a gameful
manner, Xboard an accessible front end chess, accessible musical
instrument LMMS for playing music and accessible coconut for all
computational purpose. We plan to develop many things.
Luke whatever we have done is done standing on the ground you have dug
and prepared. I don't think that world is so cheap a place to throw
away freedom and openness for that thirty silver coins.
With prayers
Sathyan.
visit cocofrix.com

--