Re: [orca-list] Sound icons in Orca

Howdy,

Storm and me started something like this some months ago. but we never finished. maybe somewone wants to pick up this work. It stalled because... hmm i dont know lol. lost interest maybe.
https://github.com/chrys87/orca-beep/commits/soundicons

it was just an first try but it was able to play soundicons for different roles and toggle of browse/focus mode in browser. some issues in say all and cleanup is needed.

cheers chrys