Re: [orca-list] Sound icons in Orca

Hello,

Currently orca is doing almost no audio except of progressbar beeps. In order to this to be usefull and robust enough I think orca needs something similar that's currently being happening at NVDA for Windows.
See here for an awesome pull request to NVDA for some inspiration: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/pull/7599

Greetings

Peter

Hello.

Is some way to make sound icons in Orca? I would like to have this. Orca will not say buttons, links, checkboxes, but it wil play sound. Is it possible?

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.