Re: [orca-list] On recent Firefox : Orca doesn't come back in focus mode after opening the spellcheck dialog

Le 13/03/2017 à 14:49, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Oh. You need to disable e10s. There are still accessibility issues with
it.

I use Firefox Nightly with e10s and Orca since one week without seeing any major issue. I think we should use it for reporting a11y issues.

Having disabled it, are you seeing the problem?

You're right, if I disable e10s the issue disappears.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager