Re: [orca-list] Figuring out what is wrong when filling a web form

Hello,

On 06/26/2017 10:07 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
For instance, when I go to a field where I am
supposed to enter my name, Orca tells me that the field is invalid
because I have not typed anything yet but I find that a bit useless. Or
is this an intend behaviour?

For me it could disturb when you're tabing into fields to visit before filling.

Regards,

Raphaël

The intended behavior is to present the invalid status when it is found.
If the status is there before you have typed anything, then that is
either something the web author has done or something Gecko is exposing.
Orca doesn't know why it's there; just that it is.

Could there perhaps even be a list of invalid field provided?

I'll see what I can do.

--joanie

Logo Hypra      RAPHAËL POITEVIN
FORMATEUR / AGENT DE SUPPORT
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Tel : +331 84 73 06 61 <tel:+33184730661> Dir : +339 72 49 77 48
<tel:+33972497748>
rpoitevin hypra fr <mailto:rpoitevin hypra fr>
www.hypra.fr <http://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_>