Re: [orca-list] latest stable orca and firefox 53.0.3

Hi, try timing when orca stops speaking and have time start as you hit enter to open up the web sites. Maybe a buffer is being overloaded and garbage collection isn't happening somewhere.

On Wed, 31 May 2017, deedra waters wrote:

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 02:44:55
From: deedra waters <deedra the-brannons com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] latest stable orca and firefox 53.0.3

So this combo of programs seems to have problems. I can't give exact steps to reproduce it either since it's purely random as to how it happens.

When i go to a website or am reading in a website sometimes orca will just quit speaking. i have to alt tab in and out of the firefox window to get it to start speaking again. I've seen it happen on google, netflix,my bank's website and a very very simple website that i help admin. as i said i can't reproduce this this reliabley.

maybe someone else is seeing this to?