[orca-list] latest stable orca and firefox 53.0.3

So this combo of programs seems to have problems. I can't give exact steps to reproduce it either since it's purely random as to how it happens.

When i go to a website or am reading in a website sometimes orca will just quit speaking. i have to alt tab in and out of the firefox window to get it to start speaking again. I've seen it happen on google, netflix,my bank's website and a very very simple website that i help admin. as i said i can't reproduce this this reliabley.

maybe someone else is seeing this to?