Re: [orca-list] On LibreOffice when open context menu inside a table Orca announces "leaving table"

Le 18/07/2017 à 17:21, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
I'm not able to reproduce this. Can you reproduce it reliably using Orca
master? If so, what version of LibreOffice Writer? And could you provide
me a debug.out?

I'm not able to reproduce in master on Debian Sid indeed. I can't use Orca master on Debian Jessie due to dependency requirements so sorry for the inconvenience.

In master Orca says "window" instead of "menu" when I press the menu key however. I've tested in Pluma and in LibreOffice. Do you want I open a new thread for that strange behavior?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager