Re: [orca-list] On LibreOffice when open context menu inside a table Orca announces "leaving table"

On 07/18/2017 10:34 PM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:

In master Orca says "window" instead of "menu" when I press the menu key
however. I've tested in Pluma and in LibreOffice. Do you want I open a
new thread for that strange behavior?

It's not strange behavior; it's missing events from the app or toolkit.
I believe I'm working around this now in master. Please let me know.

--joanie