Re: [orca-list] Orca stops to read some lines on LibreOffice since 3.24

Le 14/07/2017 à 11:44, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
That should be fixed in LibreOffice

What is the bug related to this issue ? I don't find any bug to report such issue.

because otherwise Orca is in danger
of saying things it shouldn't and changing the present location to
places it shouldn't because of bogus events.

I use Orca since years with this work around without notable issue.

We've a lot of users on Orca 3.16 that are really enjoy with the LibreOffice support.

Is it be possible to re-add the work around until the LibreOffice fix ?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager