Re: [orca-list] best eMail client for Orca

Thunderbird and Seamonkey are currently about the best e-mail clients. The best alternative would be Evolution, and it works quite well, but I have had problems with intermittent and random crashes, usually when closing some messages, but also sometimes when deleting a message or thread, and responses, usually to lists, usually by certain random people, tend to be invisible to Orca. I can't say first hand, but reports are that Thunderbird works much better on Linux than on Windows.

Regarding System Access or SAToGo, you shouldn't need it, as Orca does more and works better, except maybe with their own website, which they may have optimized specifically for their screen reader and browser combination. Hope this helps.
Sent by my second owl, please don't ask about the first.