[orca-list] Orca and scrolling on Facebook

Hi,

I know I wrote about this problem long time ago and I am wondering if
something can be done to fix this.

When I am reading posts on regular Facebook website, I usually skip by
headings, because every post has a heading. The problem is that it seems
that the site is not scrolling in Firefox and therefore I can ead only
two or three most upper posts before Orca returns on the first heading
from the top.

I have to scroll manually by using pagedown. This works but sometimes I
don't scroll enough and I get returned to the top again.

Do you thing a debug file would help? Can anyone reproduce this? I am
using Firefox on Arch, Orca from master.

Thanks,

Vojta