Re: [orca-list] Regarding the double-line presentation: I need some help

Hi Joanye.

You wrote:

1. Are you using Arch or not?

I use "sonar-gnome"; And he, in turn, is based on "manjaro". "Manjaro" based on "Arch Linux". I use the stable branch (update it appears about once a week). The last piece of updates dated the seventeenth of February.

2. Is Thunderbird/SeaMonkey built against Gtk+ 2 or Gtk+ 3

I use "seamonkey" version 2.46.
At the same time - I do not know how to find out which "GTK" I use. In the list of dependencies for "seamonkey" have "GTK2" and "GTK3".

3. Can you reproduce the problem with Orca stable (3.22.x)?

Yes.
It was also found the following:

1. If after opening the message in a new window, double-click the key "super", then "Orca" stops repeating lines;

2. When you switch to focus mode, "Orca" also stops repeating lines;

3. If you switch to read-mode while you reply to a letter, "Orca" will once again repeat lines. If we return to the focus mode, "Orca" stop repeating lines.

4. If the problem only recently showed up, what might have changed?

In my opinion - this is not regression "Orca". The problem with repeated lines appeared long ago.

5. Can you downgrade Thunderbird/SeaMonkey and see if the problem
   goes away?

I would do it with great pleasure; But I have quite slow Internet. However - if no one wants to test it, then I'll check.

6. Does it happen with all messages or just some?

I think that is the case with all the messages.

7. Does it matter if it's in a new tab or new window?

Yes. This happens only when the letter opened in a new window.

8. Are there particular steps to reproduce the problem?

No. That is, it happens all the time when I open the message in a new window.