Re: [orca-list] Document content not accessible when Thunderbird is built against GTK+3

Hello,

I think this is now fixed. Reading messages now works fine with Thunderbird 45.7.1 built against GTK3. Also focus vs browse mode switching is working as I expect it to.

Unfortunatelly I am still preparing debug out files for my issue happening while writing messages

Thanks and greetings

Peter

.