[orca-list] Regarding the double-line presentation: I need some help

Hey all.

If you are experiencing the double-line problem (SeaMonkey or
Thunderbird) which has been reported here:

1. Are you using Arch or not?
2. Is Thunderbird/SeaMonkey built against Gtk+ 2 or Gtk+ 3
3. Can you reproduce the problem with Orca stable (3.22.x)?
4. If the problem only recently showed up, what might have changed?
5. Can you downgrade Thunderbird/SeaMonkey and see if the problem
   goes away?
6. Does it happen with all messages or just some?
7. Does it matter if it's in a new tab or new window?
8. Are there particular steps to reproduce the problem?

I cannot reproduce this to save my life. I've tried different versions
of Thunderbird and SeaMonkey, different window managers, upgrading
AT-SPI2, HTML versus plain text, new window versus tab, etc. No luck. I
just set up a virtual machine with Antegros (Arch-based) and still no
luck. I'm about to try setting up a pure/non-derivative Arch VM.

That said, this issue has fallen into the category of "things I'm afraid
I don't have time for." Doubly so if the problem is reproducible in Orca
stable and is limited to a specific environment. As the subject states,
I need some help getting to the bottom of this problem.

Thanks!
--joanie