Re: [orca-list] increasing pico's rate on speech-dispatcher so it can be used conviniently with orca

Hi,

on arch, it's called

aur/svox-pico-bin 1.0+git20130326-1 [installed] (12) (0.57)
    The text-to-speech engine used on Android phones

using the  aur helper.

and then, it installs for me, and then, i uncomment the line in the speechd.conf and reboot. choose pico from the list, and the rate are stucked, as well as pitch. thanks