Re: [orca-list] use gstreamer

Sorry, meant to send to list.

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 07:50:54AM AEDT, Juan Hernandez wrote:
On fedora 25, when running orca's autogen.sh the last listing in the output
is 'use GStreamer: no'

What package(s) do I need to get/install to have this work? When I type dnf
install gstreamer it says that gstreame-0.1.0 is already installed.  What
else should I try?

You want to install gstreamer1.0-devel, so dnf install gstreamer1-devel.

Dnf search, and dnf info are your friends, as well as the dnf manpage, man
dnf.

Luke