Re: [orca-list] use gstreamer

A bit OT, but in general always remember when havikng issues with source packages to make sure you have the
appropriate -dev or -devel packages to go along
with what you are working with.
Often otherwise pretty complete instructions leave one of these out, and this kind of oversight has jumped
out and bigtten most of us a time or two.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Luke Yelavich wrote: