Re: [orca-list] Skype for Linux

This is the first I've heard that what I used to call Microshaft (the credit for the name goes elsewhere) is taking any positive interest at all. I'm glad, though I admit I don't understand why it would bother.

I've heard from others that Microsoft's accessibility folks (for its own products, of course) are good. They seem to be, as we had to discover after Windows 10 snuck onto this machine. Sadly, though, good accessibility customer help did not signal giving accessibility the priority it deserves, as exemplified by the new and wondrous Microsoft Edge, which inflicted itself on my wife and me with the invasion of Windows 10. We needed help to kick it out. (Windows 10 has nonetheless so far proved decent, and apparently beats Windows 8.)

Al