Re: [orca-list] Skype for Linux

Hi.

I do not know what threats were before; But this information was taken from the official developer blog Skype. On the first of March, will transition to the new architecture. As a result - stop working all Skype clients that use protocol "P2P".
Skype for Linux version uses the classic "P2P".

Maybe "Microsoft" to change something in their plans; But there is a suspicion that this is a final decision, because there is a complete rejection of "P2P", in favor of the new architecture.

B. Henry wrote:
Yes, we have had these threats before, and even from MS itself, but so far things have been less terrible
than they were originally announced.
Here's to hopin it'll be that way again.