Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of TuxType

+1.

Such serious contributions are path breaking in terms of accessibility
and are state of the art.

So all the source code must be on independent git repositories.

In addition efforts must be taken to facilitate other accessibility
distros to sync and merge such crucial changes as well.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.