Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of TuxType

Dear Alex,
I am sorry, you could not complete the task installing Tuxtype. Let me
know which distribution you are trying with? I will ask my engineers
to contact you soon.
At the same time I request you personally, and the list as such, to
prepare a road map for accessibility for Gnu/Linux operating systems.
Hope that you have downloaded accessible coconut and tested. We are
very happy to tell you that we are making a serious effort to make
coconut a full fledged system. Suggestions from any side is welcome.