Re: [orca-list] Add shortcut to skip block of links

Le 13/12/2017 à 19:05, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
There is not a technical reason. Just that a "large object" was meant to
be at least a full line of text.

OK, thank you very much for your explanation. I've seen that default size is 75.

The goal of jump link on NVDA or Jaws is to skip link to be more efficient on the pages web not correctly tagged (without headers, etc).

If you don't want to implement a new feature, could it be possible to add an option to disable the use of "largeObjectTextLength"?

I really expect to find a compromise to help user jumping from NVDA or Jaws to Orca to keep their habits on the web. The web is not as so easy as it should be.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager