Re: [orca-list] Add shortcut to skip block of links

There is not a technical reason. Just that a "large object" was meant to
be at least a full line of text.

On 12/13/2017 07:01 PM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Le 13/12/2017 à 18:49, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Thanks for the report. The "last edited on" line is awfully short. But
if you really want Orca to land on it, try adding it to your
orca-customations.py:

settings.largeObjectTextLength=20

Could it be possible to reduce the size on Orca master? I don't
understand why you would like I do that only for myself. Is there any
technical reasons? If yes, we should create a skips link feature. On
NVDA people seems to have no trouble with it.

Best regards.