Re: [orca-list] Add shortcut to skip block of links

Le 13/12/2017 à 17:44, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
The command to move to the next "large object" (assigned to o) is meant
to accomplish that. Does it not work for this purpose?

I never exactly understand what "move to large object" does. What is a large object ? Does a simple paragraph is a "large object"?

I just expect a keyboard shortcut that only skip links, nothing more. For example if I'm on a list of links, pressing the shortcut to skip links move on the first item that is not a link.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager