Re: [orca-list] On Firefox: the function "move between paragraphs" skips headers

Le 13/12/2017 à 21:43, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
It could be possible. Do you have some sample content I could use in
order to better understand what you're asking me to do/change?

Sure.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the following page : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orca_(assistive_technology)
2) Go the first paragraph of the page
3) Move between paragraph of the page with "p" until the paragraph beginning with "The development of Orca was started"

Result: Orca reads correctly the paragraph but skips the header "History"

Expected result: Orca should include the headers like "history" in the

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager