Re: [orca-list] Setting up Orca on ArchLinux

Hi Burt,
Aug 21 2017, B. Henry has written:
Also make sure no matter what desktop you will use that you have your qt-accessibility file in
/etc/profile.d, and a copy of the gtk accessiblity
module settings there as well. I'll attach the two files I'm talking about, just copy the gtk stuff in to
.xinitrc if you have one in your $HOME
directory.
Thanks, I did copy those into their appropriate places and certainly
didn't notice any adverse effects. :) The QT accessibility file wasn't
there before. So, this may avoid a lot of grieve later on.

Thanks and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

Just call out my name, and I will be there... <3
(Britney Spears)