Re: [orca-list] Setting up Orca on ArchLinux

Hello Peter,
thanks for your detailed e-mail. I was aware of a lot of these facts, though a few were new to me.

I tried to run gnome-session, but got no Orca, neither by pressing alt+super+s nor by trying to run Orca via alt+f2. Admittedly, in ps I saw that Gnome was opening an initialisation tool. Do I need to run an extra window manager for that?

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

Just call out my name, and I will be there... <3
(Britney Spears)