[orca-list] Default action for lists of objects

Howdy,
For things like clickables, images, links, etc when brought up in a list, could it be made so that the
default action is activeate? I'm always scrollowing down to the one I want and hitting enter, which I guess
cancels it maybe, because nothing happens. I then have to wait for the list to load, and hopefully remember
to either tab to activate, or hit alt+a.
thanks
Storm