Re: [orca-list] Default action for lists of objects

Orca doesn't currently override the behavior of enter. If you want to
click on something click on it. And yes, I know, NVDA overrides the
default behavior of enter, thus making it a GoodIdea(tm). So no need for
everyone to start a giant thread about that. <smiles>

--joanie