[orca-list] qt accessibility questions

Hello, I have some a11 questions for qt apps, that is for example:
how do you access other columns of a tree table? I would like to see them.
Second, how do you access the current element in a tree? like, usually
when I tab to the tree table, I just hear "tree" and nothing more, I
have to press arrows just to know where i am, and it does not work if
there is only a single element there.
Third: why flat review does not track where I am, especially when I am
in a tree table? for that matter, it has problems tracking gtk apps,
including for example audacious, eclipse editor etc...