Re: [orca-list] Is there a workarround for this Libre Office problem?

Hello,

There are severe accessibility issues with current libre-office-fresh release.
Until this is resolved you should use libreoffice-stil package.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 13. 4. 2017 1:59 PM používateľ "Arkadiusz" <nuno nvps pl> napísal:
I am using Arch... I just want to use the latest version with Orca. The latest versiuon can suspent it