Re: [orca-list] C(++ And orca?

I second everything that was said about Emacs and Emacspeak.

Emacspeak will be featured rather prominently in the next version of F123 Visual, a distro we launched in 2010. if you want to contribute ideas or simply follow this new version, check this document out:

https://public.f123.org/experimental/About-F123e.html

Also feel free to subscribe to our low-traffic list emailing:

F123e+subscribe groups io

Lists for Portuguese and Spanish speakers, in case others are interested, can be subscribed to with:

F123-Visual-espanol+subscribe groups io

and

F123-Visual-portugues+subscribe groups io

Best,

Fernando