Re: [orca-list] C(++ And orca?

Hi,

Diego Ricardo Matos (2017/04/07 10:25 -0300):
Hello guys!
Does anyone know of any program to program in c ++ accessible with
orca?

Is it an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that you are looking
for?

If that's the case I don't know, but if you can be more specific about
which feature you expect from your developemtn environemnt, then we can
probably find an accessible solution which is not a GUI, e.g. a good
text-mode editor with development-related features.

Shérab.