Re: [orca-list] Mail client

Quite new here to the list and Orca, so forgive if it's already been suggested, but have you thought about trying seamonkey? While I really don't have any huge issues with tb, I do find that seamonkey seems to be a little more responsive. There's perhaps one or two tiny issues with it, but I really like it over tb, the more I use it.
Take care.
Victor Lawrence wrote:
I can live without a mail client as I use Gmail with Basic HTML most
of the time when I use a computer.  However, it would be nice to have
a working gui mail client as an option.  Unfortunately, I've read many
complaints about Thunderbird on this list.

Victor