Re: [orca-list] Defaulting to command line instead of Gnome or Mate

Yes, there is some good gentoo documentation out there.
From what I've read, sadly several years ago the gentoo folks lost  most if not all of their wiki do to some
server crack or crash, and did not have things
properly backed up, i.e. it used to be more extensive and perhaps better in some areas.
Of course some stuff does become dated, but many things have changed little from an end user's point of view.
I find Arch documentation often helpful even when working on non-arch based systems, and indespensible when
working on my Arch box.
They do have some poorly written and even inaccurate pages, but there are many outstanding pages for every
clunker.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Jude DaShiell wrote:
Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 01:13:05PM -0400

I've occassionally found useful gentoo documentation.