[orca-list] Defaulting to command line instead of Gnome or Mate

Hi everyone,

I am trying to help someone with very unusual requirements and the following has come up:

On the F123 distro, and just about every other one I have seen, one boots into the graphical user interface and uses the Terminal on occasion.

My question is: is it just as easy and practical for someone to boot into the command line, use it with SpeakUp most of the time, and then open Gnome or Mate and use it with Orca for specific tasks? Would switching back and forth be as smooth as it is to jump into the Terminal from Gnome?

Thanks,

Fernando