Re: [orca-list] Defaulting to command line instead of Gnome or Mate

Dear Janina,

it is great to hear from you. Thank you very much for your software setup description.

I would indeed love to try the script you are using. Please let me know how I may obtain it. Our experimental computer uses ARCH, if that makes any difference.

Another detailed email sent earlier by Storm, kindly suggested a software called RatPoison. However, you seem to be achieving the same result with standard OS tools. Is the difference that RatPoison offers a visually more appealing configuration or is it something else? I automatically assumed that Storm was blind, but maybe he has low vision, or maybe there is another aspect of using RatPoison that may have attracted him to that solution. Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Fernando