Re: [orca-list] I'm getting real tired of apps run as root being inaccessible

hi
This is great, we've finally found the bug. Definitely don't call the
guy out, it's not his fault this bug's been around a while, and it's
definitely not his fault I handled it so badly. I'm just glad it's
finally being sorted out. I wouldn't have handled it like this except
that I'm under a lot of pressure because of the installer in sonar being
qt based. Before a few weeks ago I could always rely on the older gtk
based installer but it was getting more and mroe buggy and finally
manjaro people ripped it out, so I have to use the new one. Which is
fine, I like the new one it does a bunch of stuff the older one didn't
do but it's the *only* choice we have, so it has to work.

Thanks again for all of your help, especially luke, who handled my
outburst a lot more calmly than I probably could've done had it been
someone else.
Thanks
Kendell Clark