Re: [orca-list] I'm getting real tired of apps run as root being inaccessible

I know when I run vmware work station, and it wants to update the kernel modules
and I give it the root password, I hear nothing till it comes back to
my regular user.  Is this a qt app?

On Mon, 05 Sep 2016 06:21:20 -0400,