[orca-list] Ubuntu mate 16.04.1 and root apps with orca

Dear,
I have upgraded Vinux to latest Ubuntu 16.04.1. And I Am sad, because
Gparted do not work when running Mate.
Is it possible to enable root apps to run with Orca when running Mate?
Should I modify some Marco specific setting?

Or I must really switch to Gnome or Unity to use Gparted with orca?

If yes, which command enable me to switch from Mate to Gnome shell and
Unity.
Because Session manager do not work with Orca if running it from Ubuntu
Mate.

It is very interesting issue.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.