Re: [orca-list] Orca doesn't identify links/indicate formatting on a website I'm building

Hi Nolan.

I understand that you cannot share the site content. But after having
looked at your debug output, I need more to go on. That you see the same
behavior on Hacker News is promising. And if you can find some reliably
reproducible steps which I can use in Linux, I will take a look.

If the reason you cannot share the site content is that an NDA would be
needed, I would probably be willing to sign an NDA. Because I do want to
fix this issue for you -- or if it's not an Orca bug, give you more
information so you or Mozilla can fix it. But like I said, I do need
more to go on.

Sorry!
--joanie