[orca-list] Orca doesn't identify links/indicate formatting on a website I'm building

Experiencing an odd bug with Orca master. I'm building a website, and when I make a change (which triggers a hot reload in my browser) Orca doesn't speak links or page formatting.

So for instance, say I have a typical Bootstrap horizontal menu. Orca doesn't speak the menu items as if they're on the same line, requiring that I down-arrow between them.

Further, Orca doesn't indicate links or other page elements. It is as if it is reading the page as plain text. If I press Tab, Firefox will focus the link, but Orca doesn't speak it. Likewise, Capslock-F speaks the link color as being different than the regular text color, so it seems it is correctly being rendered.

Is there some point in Orca's render process where it processes the page text it receives into a more accessible format? I'm wondering if the live reload server may be broken, keeping open a connection or something, and Orca isn't getting an event it expects so it starts rendering the page accessibly.

Unfortunately I can't share the website code. I also can't pin down a specific issue that is breaking things. I thought I had, but while I can 100% reproduce this I can't find the point where it stops happening.

Here is a debug log of me loading the page, arrowing around a bit, then tabbing onto the link and arrowing a bit more:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/147071/debug-2016-10-24-18%3A02%3A31.out

Thanks.